How are the costs calculated on hourly rates
Costs are calculated from the time the vehicles leaves our depot at Wantirna until the time the vehicle returns to our depot at Wantirna.
What payment methods are accepted
Company Cheque, Cash, EFT or by prior arrangements.
What areas (cities and towns) do you transport
Our vehicles are capable of making pick-ups and deliveries through out Melbourne and country Victoria.
What hours are we open
Office hours Mon-Fri 8am-5pm 5 days a week. Depot hours Mon-Fri 7am-6pm or by prearranged time
What information do I need to supply to get my load transported
The person ordering transport needs to know the exact place and time the transport is required, so an agreed time can be arranged for pick-up & delivery. Also the loads Dimension, Length, Width, Height and Weight so a suitable vehicle can be supplied to safely and efficiently move the load. The exact location of the loading and unloading address ( Melway Street Directory reference) with contact information of persons despatching or receiving the load.
What do I need to do, to make my item ready for transported
The load must be capable of withstanding all types of weather, including rain and high wind speeds, without causing damage or falling apart. All doors, hatches, covers, windows and any loose parts of the load will need to be secured to withstand the forces of transport prior to loading. The Load also needs to be environmentally friendly with no smoke, noise, oil, dust, dirt, mud or chemicals discharging in to the atmosphere or ground.
If a permit is needed to transport my load
We obtain a permit to cover the overall dimensions of our vehicle and your load from Vicroads and The Department of Infrastructure and Transport.
How do I get my broken down bulldozer transported for repair
Our folding goose-neck low loaders have a winch mounted on the truck to enable the winching on/off of small dead machinery. It can be beneficial to have another machine available to help assist and to also raise the blade so it can freely travel on the deck of the Folding Goose-neck Low Loader.
Have you any photos of a load similar to my machine that I need carting
We have over 2500 photos of the loads transported by us over many years. Check out our photo album with photos arranged in types of loads album @ www.BeamishHeavyHaulage.com.au
How does the folding Gooseneck low loader work
The goose-neck is connected to the deck of the low-loader and the winch on the truck, gently lowers the goose-neck to the ground. The goose-neck then becomes a low angle, full width loading ramp to make it safe and easy to load all types of rolling equipment . We have an animation display of how the folding Goose-neck trailer works. Check out our animation demo @ www.BeamishHeavyHaulage.com.au
Load Information Required
- The loads overall width.
- The loads overall height.
- The loads overall length.
- The loads overall weight.
- The load must be capable of withstanding all types of weather, including rain and high wind speeds,without causing damage or falling apart.
- Does the load need any special handling, securing or lashing.
- All doors, hatches, covers,windows and any loose parts of the load is to be secured to withstand the forces of transport prior to loading.
- The Load also needs to be environmentally friendly with no smoke, noise, oil, dust, dirt, mud or chemicals discharging to the atmosphere or ground.
- The person ordering transport needs to know the exact place and time the transport is required, so an agreed time can be arranged for pickup & delivery.
- For pickup and delivery please quote the street directory map reference (e.g. Melway 63-B-8 ).
- Some common loads of machinery, quote the make and model and type of machine being transported including any extra accessories (e.g. Caterpillar ™ D8L Bulldozer Including “U” blade, ripper And Rops cabin.)