Beamish Heavy Haulage is an Australian Heavy Haulage owned family company and has been established from the early 1940s.
We deliver throughout Melbourne and country Victoria transporting oversize loads for high, awkward and odd loads of all descriptions, we offer a reliable and efficient transport service.
Beamish Heavy Haulage was the first Low Loader oversize transport company to provide a prompt transport service similar to a taxi service for the Road Construction and Earth Moving Industries throughout Melbourne, Suburbs & Country Victoria.
Our company was the first in Melbourne to own and operate a Tri Axle Low Loader for Heavy Haulage work.
Beamish’s was the first to import the Folding Gooseneck Low Loader to use in Australia for our Heavy Haulage Company work.
At present fourth generation family members are employed with the Heavy Haulers
- Financial Members Transport Workers Union
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fully Licensed experienced drivers
- Victorian registered Trucks & Trailers
- Transit Marine Load Insurance
- Work Cover registered
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- Civil Contractors Federation Nationally Assessed O.H.S. Plant Operator Class(HSO) (CCF) (TO)