In 1942, founder William Beamish started with one truck in Melbourne, Australia. More than 70 years later, we have grown to become a leader in the Heavy Haulage Industry. Our company has spanned across four generations and has built a strong reputation amongst the transport industry as being reliable, customer focused with the capability of providing an extensive range of services for over-dimensional loads.
Every day our team is delivering loads Victoria wide to keep the mining, industrial, manufacturing and building industries flowing smoothly. We understand the importance of deadlines and we are known for being prompt, reliable and efficient.
Currently run by owner and director Ted Beamish, all our drivers are fully qualified drivers with extensive experience in the heavy haulage industry. To ensure peace of mind, we have the following qualifications.
- Financial Members Transport Workers Union
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fully Licensed experienced drivers
- Victorian registered Trucks & Trailers
- Transit Marine Load Insurance
- Work Cover registered
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- Civil Contractors Federation Nationally Assessed O.H.S. Plant Operator Class(HSO) (CCF) (TO)